Harbord Village residents are invited to attend the online 2022 HVRA Annual General Meeting on October 18. We are pleased to announce Adam Vaughan as our guest speaker. Many of us remember him as our MP (2014-2021) and Councillor (2006-2014). Adam will speak on the timely topic of civic engagement at the municipal level
- Click here to register and receive the Zoom link.
This is a great way to meet your neighbours, find out what is happening in your community, contribute and be involved. All are welcome to attend, but only paid-up HVRA members will be able to vote – so be sure to renew before the meeting! (Check your membership status here and tell your neighbours this is where they can join.)
See below for links to PDF files for agenda items, with more to come. The meeting will include the Chair’s report on this past year’s activities and accomplishments, a financial report, and election of board officers. We will also have breakout rooms for the area caucuses, where neighbours discuss local concerns within each HV area. (Check our online map to confirm which area you’re in.) Each caucus elects two representatives to the HVRA Board. Area Reps will present brief reports on the discussion and provide notes to the Board so we can follow up on these concerns. . We will also present the Community Builder Awards and hear brief comments by our our MPP Jessica Bell.
- Meeting agenda
- Biographical notes for people standing for Board offices (including area representatives)
- Minutes of the Fall 2021 AGM and the Spring 2022 General Meeting
- Financial Statements to be approved at AGM: Year-End Statement 2021 and Budget Plan for 2022.
- Chair’s Report, including reports from HVRA Committee