Enjoy the 2021 HVRA Fall Event: schedule and locations (updated Sept. 10).
- In lieu of our usual Fall Fair, HVRA is pleased to announce a scaled-back but enjoyable Fall Event.
- All events are free (though donations to the artists are encouraged!)
- Participants are encouraged to wear masks and observe social distancing.
Kids Craft Activities – Margaret Fairley Park, 2–5pm; hosted by St Stephens Community house
Buskerfest – see times and locations below. Please note noon start time for Back Alley String Quartet. Details are subject to change – check back for updates before you head out.
- CLASSICAL CORNER, KOSOWER & LOUIE LAKI LANES (between Major & Robert, just south of Harbord):
- 12 noon, Back Alley String Quartet (classical)
- 4pm, Adrian Ross (piano and harpsichord)
- 125 MAJOR, Front Yard:
- 2pm, Caledon County (Scottish, Irish, country, folk)
- 3pm, Wayne & Brian (multi-instrumentalists: covers, pop, folk, blues and country)
- TRANZAC CLUB, 292 Brunswick, Front Yard:
- 2pm and 3pm, Keleher Brothers Band (classic rock)
- HARBORD BAKERY, 115 Harbord, Front Sidewalk:
- 2pm, Wayne & Brian (multi-instrumentalists: covers, pop, folk, blues and country)
- 3pm, Taddle Creek (bluegrass, country and folk plus originals)
- 217 BRUNSWICK, Front Yard:
- 2pm, Taddle Creek (bluegrass, country and folk plus originals)
- 3pm, Q&A (eclectic selection with Tony Quarrington and Zoey Adams; more info here)
- 77 BRUNSWICK, Front Yard:
- 3pm, Caledon County (Scottish, Irish, country, folk)
- SPENCE GALLERY, 106 Harbord:
- 2:30pm and 3:30pm, Fuat Tuaç (jazz; more info here)
- KNOX CHURCH PARKING LOT, Harbord south side at Spadina:
- 2-5pm, continuous performances AND free popcorn! (Toronto singer-songwriters, musicians, vocalists EarlyBird, Christoph Ibrahim, Brandon Davis, Kristen Westwood, and Steve Gleason).
Check out the track and field at Central Tech! Public hours on Sunday are Track: 7am–8pm; Field: 8am–5pm.
Eat and shop at our wonderful local businesses!