Wednesday Market Days are here again from 3 to 7 pm at the Bloor-Borden Green P lot. Seven farmers now bring fresh produce, using plans for socially-distanced pickup worked out by the Bloor-Borden Market Advisory Committee and Farmers Market Ontario.
- The market’s new website will link you to the farmers and their weekly offerings: http://bloorborden.com/. See also the list of individual farmers below
- Pre-orders can be made online and paid by debit or credit card (see the list below). Please note that order times close at noon on Monday for most, Sunday night for Fiddlehead. Farmers will supply your order in pre-packaged sizes. Your name will be attached to your order.
- You can also buy and pay for produce on the spot.
The farmers will attend at the south end of the Green P lot in 10′ x10′ sites each 6 feet apart. Access will be controlled at the south-east corner on Borden. Please wear a mask.
- Oys Joys
- Dunbar Organic farm
- Fiddlehead Farm
- Godelie Family Farm (son-in-law produce) (last day Sept. 23)
- Sun Ray Orchards
- Willo’Wind Organic Farm
- Royal Rose Blueberries (last day Sept. 23)