Fall 2021 AGM, 7-9pm, Thurs. Oct. 21
October 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The 2021 Annual General Meeting will be held as a Zoom meeting on Thursday October 21. Paid-up members will vote to elect Board members. Full information is available in our sidebar story.
Agenda items will include:
- Area caucuses: short breakout rooms for discussion and report-back on area concerns, and to elect area representatives.
- Chair’s report on past year’s activities and accomplishments
- Financial report
- Election of board officers
- Presentation of Community Builder Awards
- Brief comments from Ward 11 Councillor Mike Layton and University-Rosedale MPP Jessica Bell
- Presentation from our NetZero committee
- Guest speaker Matt Hoffman, U of T Professor of Political Science and co-director of Environmental Governance Lab
You will need to register to attend via Zoom — click here.