The HVRA Treasurer prepares Budget files for planning purposes each year and presents them periodically to the Board.
- Budget Plan for 2020, presented to the Board in April 2020
- Budget Plan for 2019, presented to the Board in April 2019
- Budget Plan for 2018, presented to the Board in March 2018 (newly formatted in June 2018)
- Budget Plan for 2017, updated October 2017 (summary presented at 2017 AGM; additional detail given here)
The Treasurer presents Financial Statements for membership approval at the Annual General Meeting. Each Financial Statement lists actual revenues and expenditures over the fiscal year (January to December), compared to those of the past two years, indicating HVRA’s financial situation as it enters the new budget year. The Board also sees year-end statements soon after the end of each fiscal year.
- Financial Statement for 2019 and part 2 (year-end statement, with comparison to 2018), presented to Board in April 2020
- Financial Statement for 2018 (year-end statement, with comparison to 2017), presented to Board in February 2019
- Financial Statement for 2017 (year-end statement, with comparisons to 2016 and 2015), presented to Board in April 2018 (newly formatted in June 2018)
- Financial Statement for 2016 (with comparisons to 2015 and 2014), approved at 2017 AGM